Our plastics spacers are available as A-Clip, wheel spacers, line spacers, pile cage spacers and grade plate spacers. Plastic levelling shims are suitable for the erection of precast concrete units. All are designed for heavy-duty application.
- The A-Clip spacer has proved to be the most popular of our range of plastic clip on spacers. Designed for heavy-duty applications it is a robust spacer that accommodates bars up to 25mm.
- The Minifix wheel spacer is the most extensively used circular spacer for precast and on site concrete applications with worldwide sales exceeding any other plastic spacer.
- The U-Fix is a continuous plastic line spacer for supporting bottom reinforcement in suspended slabs. It has good stability and allows excellent concrete flow characteristics. Particularly suitable for use on metal decking.
- Pile cage spacers are specifically designed for insitu piling and diaphragm wall application with clip-on action to simplify fixing.
- The Styrofix grade plate spacer is a double cover spacer that has been designed for use in ground floor slabs, where its large base area prevents puncturing of polythene film and gives a stable support to the reinforcing steel.
- Plastic leveling shims are ideal for packing during the erection of precast concrete units.