RFA-Tech is recognised as a market leader, supplying major contractors and blue-chip companies, and our continual development maintains and enhances this prominent position.
We are the UK’s leading steel reinforcement specialist providing innovative, cost effective and quality products to major construction projects across the UK.
- Pursue sales leads; assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services; respond to customer enquiries; provide quotations and delivery times within limits of authority; and conclude sales orders.
- Refer sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organisation so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands.
- Liaise with the Production and Warehousing departments to ensure that customer’s orders are processed and dispatched in line with agreed timeframes.
- Use databases or other computerised systems to maintain up-to-date customer records; to track the volume, content and outcomes of enquiries received.
- Liaise with the accounting department to maintain customer accounts.
- Pro-actively seek new business through an existing customer base and prospective customers and recognize opportunities for expanding orders.
- Deal with all complaints, issues and queries to reach a successful conclusion. Where relevant, escalate matters to senior management to agree the best solution.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to quickly connect with other people and form relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience of working within a commercial function.
- Knowledge of the steel reinforcing industry or associated industries would be advantageous.
- Self-motivation to ensure that work is carried out in a timely manner.
- The ability to solve problems and meet deadlines.
We want our customers to think
first of RFA-Tech and join us in a
partnership of co-operation in
the promotion of Best
Practice in our industry.
Fast, reliable and on time
delivery to suit your construction
requirements. Click the link
below to see full delivery
details and pricing.